Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Where I have been

I have been gone for a while. Due to recent events I will have more time to dedicate to this and my personal life which is wonderful.

***PICTURE OVERLOAD***

Here are some photos of my life thus far. These pictures are from my birthday trip to Atlanta. My baby hooked me up! He planned the whole thing and I was presently surprised. He be KNOWING!  We went to dinner, The Georgia Aquarium, saw the Best Man Holiday, and went to the Coca Cola Museum. He also got me a few gifts! He really planned the whole thing....and I was so happy! I cried like a baby when I had to leave him and go back to my life! Long distance is TOUGH!





























Just a few more....I promise these will make you smile....if it doesn't....you hate KIDS and dogs! My nephews and my furry son! Don't judge me...He needs a haircut and he just got one Friday I promise! My babies Nicholas and Jacob(Nick in the orange and Jack in the blue)





Until Next time!

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment