Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ACCOUNTABILITY

WHADDUP TEAM!!!

I HOPE your weekend was fun. Like usual, I was working my ass off! Its good though because eventually it will pay off in the end. Today I'm coming to you with something that I struggle with. I want to be thinner. Before you go on the whole self esteem thing I think I'm fine in that department. I just don't like the way I look.

Yall the other day, I was playing around with Coach and he tapped my booty playfully. When I tell yall that my stomach jiggled....LIKE I could feel the fat jiggling! I was MORTIFIED.  I'm JUST so over the belly jiggle....I'm so over not being able to wear body con dresses or a certain type of jean because my muffin top would be out of control. So I need to do something!

So first, I need to put in the work to lose this extra weight. I need to take steps in the right direction.  First I need to develop a schedule to work around my work times and off times. I have two free gyms that I don't utilize. That should be step #1! Utilize the gym!!

Secondly, what I eat has A LOT TO DO WITH HOW IM LOOKING! I hate eating healthy it doesn't taste good. So I figure that I can eat what I want in MODERATION, which is my problem I love all things carbs. Bread, cheese, and soda are my weakness! I can't give them up  but I can try and cut it back.

LASTLY, I NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER!! That is pretty much self explanatory! So here I am hoping you guys keep me accountable!






Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment