Thursday, October 3, 2013

Scandal Thursday

WHADDUP TEAM!!!


ITS SCANDAL THURSDAY!!! I have been waiting all summer for MY favorite show to come back on the air for a new season.

This show is the only reason I don't get rid of cable. I HAVE TO SEE THIS SHOW in REAL TIME! I do live tweet during the show. And my tweets are FOOLISH! HEHE

Anywho!! I'm doing another bloghop, this time with Her &  Nicole!! Gotta get the new readers!!

One day I will have the courage to actually pub this thing on other social m edia!! Until that day, blog hops and challenges it is!!

I hope to have a recap for the premier!

Love ya,

DK

Her & Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete