Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Choosing to Love

Hey Yall!

For those of you who don't know, I LOVE TO READ! I love reading all types of books. If they are interesting I will read it. I read enough to have it as a feature on this here bloggity but I think it may be a tad bit premature for that. I recently started reading the Divergent series! Although its very young for me, its none the less a good a read. I'm on already on the last book and its not shaping up too well. I don't think I will like how the series ends.  During my reading I found a line in the book that really spoke to me. The lines in the book are:

I fell in love with him. But I don't just stay with him by default as if there's no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I chose him over and over again, and he chooses me.

This line was so ironic because I was just writing about it, in this post. Its so true!!  Because no MATTER WHAT I will always choose Coach!


No comments:

Post a Comment