Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ENC Wedding Assocation

Hey  Boos,

How goes it in Blog Land!! I hope all is well! Well for me I have been busy busy with work and life in general. I have to make more time for this blog if I want it to grow.  So with that being said this weekend I went to the wee little town of New Bern, NC with two of my favorite cousins to check out the Eastern North Carolina Wedding Association Wedding Expo.  The ENC Wedding Association holds this event, I'm assuming every year. This was opportunity for brides to be to go to a place where there were vendors, photographers, venues, bakers, and caterers all in one area.  The expo also had travel agents there as well to help with the honey moon destinations. So I know you may be asking why would you be at a wedding expo?? Well lovely ladies me and my beloved coach have decided that we want to get married. There is no ring and there is no date but we love each other and that's what we want to do. So this little trip was more so to get ideas and information for vendors in the area. Save some time  with looking at the Internet and places. So this trip was interesting found some caterers I loved and I can't wait to check them out once the time FINALLY COMES. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with coach and have some beautiful brown babies!! Until that time comes I'm just enjoying life for what it is RIGHT NOW!

SO....what are you thoughts? Is it a tad bit premature to be looking into these types of things?


Lova Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment