Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lessons I want To Teach My Kids

Hey guys!

One of the things I'm looking forward to the most and no time soon might I add, are babies!! I love babies and to have a few of my own would be just added blessings to my life. With that being said there are few things that I want to teach them as they grow. I compiled a list of some things I feel like are valuable lessons. When these lessons came to mind there was no particular order just thoughts.




Never trust anyone with color contacts, not even me

Never talk to strangers

Honesty is always the best way to go

Never be ashamed to ask questions if you don't understand

Remember me and your dad will will always be here to support you

Always trust your instincts

Everyone that smiles in your face, doesn't always have your best interest in mind

Trust God

Never trust a big butt and a smile

Always be INDEPENDENT


No comments:

Post a Comment