Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog Design

Hello Guys!!


I hope you all are doing well on this lovely day! I also hope my peeps living in the south who have experienced snow are safe and sound with no MAJOR mishaps. I have gotten around ok considering I need a brand new set of tires. Bad to the bone I tell ya....bad to the bone!  So anyways this post is about blog designs. Since I began this blog and started writing posts, 35 more than I actually thought I would  EVER write(YAY ME) I knew that if I kept up with it I would eventually want to change the look of things. I have considered doing the work myself....youtube and google my way thru but I don't know if I want to put in the tears to make it look a certain way. I've also looked into purchasing a template or someone to do a site but it can get kinda pricey. For now I think I'm leaning towards the template just to be done and look a little better than the template Blogger has.

One thing I have noticed is that other bloggers have these elaborate websites. That their picture lights up and moves around the page, The different posts are listed with pictures that flash. I think the actual software Flash is overused. Trying to read the content of their pages is hard because I'm having a hard time trying to navigate through your site. Which is a turn-off. You paid all this money for the site to look a certain way, and its elaborate and YOU LOVE IT, BUT I can't read it because I can't get right to the content. Personally I love blogs with simplistic layouts and design. I like blogs that I can scroll down your page and see your posts, they are easy to find. I know haven't been blogging that long, and I may not even have room to say anything but it was something I noticed because I browse A LOT of blogs. The one that have TOO much going on I don't read them. I'm missing out on content that I may love but if I can't find it I won't stay too long.

IF you guys know of any inexpensive templates or tips I can learn to do it myself...PLEASE don't hesitate to let a girl know! Till Next Time!

Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment