Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Specs

 *this post IS NOT SPONSORED, just sharing my opinion on the service and product(I PURCHASED)*

Whaddup Team!

How goes it on this fabulous Thursday? So I'm here with a review. Being a single female with a considerable amount of debt I'm always looking for ways to cut costs. A friend of mine told me about www.coastalcontacts.com  This website allows you to pick out non-prescription/prescription frames of your choice and they will ship them to you. Coastal contacts also has an offer where your first pair ever purchased at coastal contacts is free! YES my friends FREE! You get the frame and lenses for free. You pay for the shipping and handling costs! So....in all actuality it isn't FREE FREE but you are saving much more by just paying the shipping costs. Now for some picture overload!


This is what the box look likes



The contents of the box




And little ole me!

I think they are pretty nice for how much I paid! I can't complain! So if you looking for a cheaper alternative to paying top dollars for glasses Coastal Contacts may be a good choice.

Love ya,

DK

2 comments: