Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Genuine

Hey there!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful few weeks and a lovely weekend. My weekend was jammed pack with working and spending time with my love, Coach and his princess.

So I have absent for a little while and something has been laying on my mind to say. I hope this doesn't come off offensive and I mean this in the best way. I follow many blogs, and due to blog lovin I'm starting to gather a microscopic following. I'm fairly excited about that. But I'm always wondering, the people who are following me. Is it because you want more followers, and you don't care what I'm talking about? Or do you really like what it is I'm saying?

I feel the pressure to grow my blog, and blog every day so that I can keep up and build a following very fast. And that's not why I'm blogging. I'm blogging because I feel like I have something to say and its interesting. Not because I want to make money or any of that. ALTHOUGH if money comes into the equation, then that's great! But I'm not doing it for the coins....I'm doing it because its FUN. I ENJOY IT! I'm not going to succumb to the pressure of blogging everyday, having fancy blog designs, and offering giveaways. I want to do it the old fashioned way.  I want people to genuinely like what I"m putting out. And like me because they think my blog is cool and not because they're trying to build their following.

If you are reading this blog because its cool and you like IT GREAT!!! If you have commented and you like it GREAT! But I don't just want followers for the number count, I want people who like what I have to say to follow me!

Just sharing some things that were on my heart!

Thanks For Reading!

DK


No comments:

Post a Comment