Monday, February 22, 2016

Purpose

Have you ever been at a place in your life where there was a huge cloud of uncertainty following you, just hanging over your head? Well that has been me for the last couple of years.  Now, don't get me wrong, I've set up a few goals for myself that I have met.  I wanted to be married with a family and I received that. I have a decent paying job that I don't dread waking up for because I get to spend much needed time with my son, and most importantly I earned my degree.   I can't help but feel like something is missing.  I've really been wondering about my purpose.  What was I placed on this earth to do.....what is my calling?





I've always been a deeply spirtural person....and not very religious so when  I saw this quote it hit home for me.  And then it hit ME.....I'm just gonna wait it out....and just follow his lead! I'm going to continue to do things that feel right and just keep the FAITH!  Have you been in this spot? How did you determine what you were meant to do? How did it work out for you?

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment