Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blogtember OVER

Whaddup Team!!!

Ha! Hope you guys had a wonderful Monday! Im winding down my work day, getting ready to head home! I'm starving by the way...I need to find me something to eat at 5pm! Whew....ANYWAYS....back to the bloggity.

You guys have to understand something about me, I'm a rambler. And I'm probably the most random person ever in life.  Ask Coach, he will tell you!! LOL!!!

With Blogtember being over I feel like I can be me with these posts. Not to say that I wasn't me while doing Blogtember, I just don't think the questions allowed me to really show you guys my personality. So no Shade to Jenni on her challenge but I don't think I will ever commit to doing a blog challenge unless I A. fully read the questions in the challenge to know if I should commit or B.can really be  myself while doing it. 

I felt obligated to finish it out till the end, except for the last few days I just could get into! So....here is to the next challenge....may you be interesting and worth keeping up with!



Good Night

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment