Monday, October 14, 2013

SCANDAL

GOOD DAY MY FRIENDS!!!! I SAY GOOD DAY!!

Happy Monday Yall!! I say that with the most sarcasm possible. This Monday is so dreary and cold, I guess Fall is upon us and its only going to get colder from here on out. The best part about Fall is that my birthday is during this time of year, November 24th to be exact!! I'm excepting all gifts!

Anywho!

Remember when I said that I would come back with a Scandal Recap?? Well......I tried! I really did but I was too focused on the show to even try to take notes of the events. The best way to keep up with me and my Scandal ravings is thru Twitter....and EVENTUALLY there will be a link where you can follow for the blog!! One blog that you can follow for HILARIOUS Scandal recaps is by Luvvie.

She gives a HILARIOUS recap every Friday! I love it! The one from last week can be found there!! I also follow her on Twitter. And in her comments someone mentioned up the meaning behind Eli/Rowan. These are the names of Olivia's father!! So of course I had to look it up to INDEED see if the Scandal writers get that deep into it. Upon looking, things that came up were "little devil, the little red one, Defender of Man". I don't know about yall but that fit him to a tee. I'm so excited to see what happens next, Shonda Rhimes is always giving twists and curves in her plots! Thats why her shows are so GOOD!

Hope you guys have a good Monday!!

Love ya,


DK 




No comments:

Post a Comment