Friday, October 11, 2013

Junky...

Whaddup Team!!
Its FRIDAY!!! I didn't think I would make it to today you guys!! But its here!!! . AnyWHO!! This post is shedding a little insight on me. I hate to admit this, but as a girl I am JUNKY! I mean I have junk everywhere that I don't want to throw away. Case in point:




I moved into my new apartment on August 31. This junk has been here ever since then, with the occasional pushing stuff out the way to walk around. I keep telling myself that I will get to it! I have been saying that since I moved. I need to get my life in CHECK! I can't be sloppy my whole life? Pretty soon I'm sure me and coach will be joining houses to begin our lives...I must do something because its getting out hand!! 

How do you guys keep a neat home?

Hope you have a good FRIDAY!!

Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment