Monday, February 8, 2016

BACK AGAIN?!

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't posted in a while but LIFE AND MY BABY has taken up all of my time.  Now that my little stinker celebrated his 1st birthday things have been on the UP! He is sleeping through the night...MOST NIGHTS...and motherhood has gotten easier.  I feel like I have better grip on life and everything that is happening in it. I've started working out....reading books..and just getting back to what life use to be before I had Kaleb.  Don't get me wrong....life is totally changed..but I can somewhat do the things I was doing before he got here and thats cool.  I can get back to doing some of the things that make me. In saying that, there are some things I want to do and cover here on this blog.  This will still be a lifestyle blog, but I want to cover things like DEBT, and exercising, and just mommy things. I really want to keep with this.....so I hope you guys stick with me...as hopefully this will stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment