Friday, February 12, 2016

Modern Envelope System

Hey...yall....HEY!!! So following the post from Wednesday about my debt.....I have little tool I hope to use along this journey.  One thing I hope to utilize is the envelope system.  The envelope system is....where you budget a certain amount of money for say your groceries or gas and you take the cash amount and place it in an envelope. This little system eliminates actual envelopes and allows you to just file the money away.  Take a peek....


Ive had this pouch for a few years. I was using it faithfully and then I just kinda stopped ( are you seeing a trend)!  So this will help me with using cash only.  The only thing is...I get kinda nervous carrying a BUNCH of cash around so it may take some finagling and using it when I actually want to spend that money.  If your interested you can purchase the cash  wallet from A time 4 Everything over at etsy! Have a good weekend!

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment