Thursday, September 26, 2013

BIRTHDAYS

Whaddup Peeps,


SOOOOOOOOOO

Because I'm not really a fan of the topics of the blogtember challenge Im just going to go on my own path for this one. This post is very dear to my heart!  So on this day 4 years ago my nephew Nick Nick aka bad ass aka Nicholi was born!! Nicholas was born at 26 weeks. He didn't feel the need to stay in there for the remainder of the 13 weeks and was ready for his DRAMATIC debut. In all actuality it wasn't really dramatic but it was safer for him on the outside to stay in his mother so here we are. My Nick Nick was in the hospital for 98 days. While in there he didn't have many problems like some preemies do.....he just had a few little scares. Our family was BLESSED considering how bad it could have been.He has had some delays but he is thriving and doing well.

I'm just so blessed to be this little boys' aunt! I love him so much!!! I'm grateful for him! Thank Heavens for Nephews!!

Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment