Friday, September 20, 2013

COMFORT








Friday, September 20: React to this term: comfort.

Comfort is a term that when applied can be the most AWESOME thing ever, or depending on the situation can be something that is not so good.

Comfort to me is when I come home from a long day at working both jobs and I get to take my bra off and let it all hang out. Or when I'm hanging with my love, and he lets me wear his hoodie. When I'm sleeping in my own BED and the sheets are the correct amount of cool. When my baby dog Barkley curls up in my lap for a little nizzy. When my mother cooks that soul food.....COMFORT

When you are COMFORTable in a relationship, it may not be good. Having a level of comfort with your mate is great, BUT when you are too comfortable i.e. not doing the things you did to get said person then thats a problem. When you are COMFORTABLE at your job, you get stuck in a rut and you just do enough to get by. When comfort is used in those terms its not really a good thing.

COMFORT

You guys have a good weekend!!

Love

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment