Thursday, September 12, 2013

BlogTember Day 7




Thursday, September 12: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.



MAN! MAN! Im  impressed with myself for holding out till day 7. I’m surprised that I'm actually blogging so today is just an AWE day. LOL!

Social media has changed me because I am a social media addict. I love Twitter, Instagram and Vine! Facebook not so much anymore. If it weren’t for family and close friends I probably wouldn’t be up there anymore. In the next year or so I will probably be out the loop all together and just let them reference the blog OR just pick up the phone to give a sister a holla!  Social media has opened up a line communication to the world that who knew was possible a few years ago.  Who would have thought that you would have a random thought…type it out in 140 characters or less and share that it could be spread all the way to Africa if you have a follower there. To me that is AMAZING!  Social media has changed the world I live in. I'm even more connected to people that I might not have had an opportunity to be connected with before. Just loves it! Now if I could find a job working with social media…we might be on to something LOL!!

Good Days Guys!
DK

No comments:

Post a Comment