Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random Day

Hey Guys!!! I know its Sunday and tomorrow we will be back to the foolery that is Monday!! So....I don't know why....I just felt the need to come post on the bloggity today! Tomorrow starts a short WORK week for me but a long recovery week. You see...I'm having all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday! BABY....when I tell you that I'm NERVOUS....that's an understatement! I'm terrified....but I know that big G got me! Furthermore I'm going to recover at my sister's house with my two nephews, Nicholas who is 3 and Jacob who is 1. Hopefully they won't be too scared of me because I feel like I will look like Quasimodo!  Anyways....I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL weekend and a even better Monday!

I want to blog this week but I don't know how well that will work out! I will try though!!

Cheers to a new WEEK


Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment