Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Black Dagger Brotherhood (Blogtember Day 16)



 
 
Tuesday, September 24: Review a book, place, or product.
These blog posts get harder and harder. Review a book,  place or product.....IDK Jenni.....I just don't know! There are so many things that I love. One thing that I love to is read. I will read any type of book as long as there is a good plot that can suck me in. I love everyone from Eric Jerome Dickey to Danielle Steele. It doesn't matter as long as its good I'm in there!!  Another thing I love about books is a good series.  One series of books that I love....and I mean LOVE is the vampire series written by J.R. Ward The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Black Dagger Brotherhood






The Black Dagger Brotherhood, is about a band of SEXY vampires that fight against a group of the undead called Lessers. The series follows each brother in the brotherhood, their trials and tribulations as well the love they find on their prospective journeys.  These books are packed with action, suspense, and erotica. I can always tell the quality of a book by how lost in the world the author is trying to paint. With J.R. Ward, her writing takes me there. I feel apart of the story! Very good!!  This series is awesome. J.R. Ward is awesome in her own right. She has other series, The Fallen Angles as well as another surname that she uses when she writes as Jessica Bird. I haven't had a chance to read those and I keep telling myself that one day I will take a peak at the other series, but for now The Black Dagger Brotherhood gives me everything that I need.


Love Ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment