Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BlogTember Day 7








Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

I don't really do any online shopping.  Now that I think about it I don't really do any shopping unless its a special event. Like yesterday I went to Dilliards to find a dress for one of my good friends wedding reception.  My Ash Cash got married this past Friday!! Congrats boo!! But, I found a cute flowy maxi dress for the event that was less than $15!!Whose winning?? This girl!

Anywho

Not one to shy away from a challenge I had to think of something to post. So I decided to go with a website that I frequent a lot in hopes that one day everything I have on my wish list I will get! What website is this you ask? Well its:


Via   
The number one thing on my list is:

1.
Via       

I really want a DSLR camera, this one is SO NICE!! YAS!!!


Well that's it you guys!! Now its so late but I procrastinated at work! Whatev!!

Good Night

DK


 

No comments:

Post a Comment