Sunday, September 29, 2013

THA WEEKEND

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I hope everyone's weekend was AMAZE BALLS AS MINE WAS! IT WASN'T.....oh I'm sorry! LOL! But no! My weekend was full of FUN THINGS.  This will be a post with no pictures BUT I just didn't think to take any because I was having such a great time. I would love a new camera so maybe in the near future I can have a new camera for live and the bloggity.

Saturday morning I had to spend a little money on getting the oil changed in my Red as well as clear up some of the battery corrosion.  My love, Coach, came down to spend time with me, and we headed out to an outlet in a nearby city and window shopped. I used this opportunity to see what my baby likes and I think he was doing the same thing ;)! LOL!  After we looked around, we came back to town and went to our mall. We were there shopping for my nephew's birthday and get him fresh for the winter with a new outfit. We also made a trip to Old Navy so my baby could go shopping for his daughter.  She racked up! While in that shopping center we went next door to babies r us! One of my best friends in the world is having a baby...and we went in there to see what type of travel systems they have. 

After all of that shopping, we headed back to the mall to check out a movie, Baggage Claim. Baggage claim  was really good! I liked it a lot. If you are looking for a cute romantic comedy then that's the way to go. After the movie we had dinner together and went home for some "us" time!

Today, we headed over to my sister's house for a gathering for the September birthdays. My sister, cousin, and my nephew all have birthdays in September.  This was fun event because, my aunt, grandmother, and my MOTHER were there!! It was just a good time and being able to spend time with the people I love was even better. I'm hoping this good mojo that I have had this weekend heads in to the coming up week. Here is HOPING for a wonderful MONDAY!

Love ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment