Friday, September 6, 2013

Blogtember Day 4




Friday, September 6: A story about a time you were very afraid.

I don't know if I have ever experienced a time I was very afraid. Like afraid I was going to DIE! I don't think I have ever experienced that....if I did I must have blocked it out!!! So what I'm going to do is list some things that I am afraid of.

1. I'm afraid of DYING
I know that one day everyone will DIE! But I have a fear that I will die before accomplishing everything I set out to do.

2.I'm afraid of ghosts and scary movies
LISTEN.........you can't pay me money to see a scary movie. I know that it is made up and its just a MOVIE but BABAY.......I will be jumping all over the place.

3.I'm afraid of insects
I hate them...that is ALL.

4.My nephews being hurt while under my care.
Let me tell y all....my nephews are my world. Kids get HURT....I know this and I would hate for them to get hurt PERIOD but getting hurt while with ME....just take me to the KING because I will be distraught.

That is all....I'm doing so well this week(MINUS TUESDAY) but hopefully I can keep this up for next week. It might be beneficial to plan over the weekend!! Actually I think I will do that!!!

You guys Have a good WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment