Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BlogTember





So....I have been wanting to blog FOREVER. So last week I decided to finally sit down to do it. NOW...the hard part has been finding things that I want to talk about that I think people would want to talk about too. So with this being said....I follow Brittany's blog here and she mentioned this link up to post I believe 20 days in the month of September. So what better way to get started in this whole blogging world then ATTEMPTING to post all 20 days(LETS forget that I didn't start yesterday the official start day...NO JUDGEMENT please ;) )

So for today, the post is:
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Coach would tell you that I would TRAVEL! Anywhere I could....here are a few spots that I would love to go to ONE DAY if its safe for Americans to travel there.

1.Egypt

This place seems so RICH in culture and sites! I would love to go where I believe civilization started!

2.London


London seems like a blast, I would love to be a true tourist and visit all the sites and historical places. Buckingham palace is a MUST. Cheesy yes....BUT IDC!

3. Tahiti

Tahiti is GORGEOUS....it just screams ROMANTIC AND BABY MAKING! GEEZ...also relaxing the water just looks AMAZING! I will be going there SOMEDAY!

4. India

The Taj Mahal is the ONLY reason I want to go.

5.Australia

I just want to go....NO REASON except for I want to go there.....LOL!

So that's it guys....if you are interested in joining in on the blog challenge make sure to click the link!






2 comments:

  1. Tahiti looks stunning. A great place to swim, relax and unwind :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't IT?! One day.....one day! :) Thanks for commenting!! My first commenter!!

      Delete