Monday, September 23, 2013

Blogtember Day 15






Monday, September 23: A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!

Hey there guys!!! I'm holding strong with this Blogtember shin dig!! I'm shocked at myself that I have kept with this thing for this long. I get bored with things pretty quickly. This blog and Blogtember is holding strong so I must REALLY like it.

So, life lately is the same old thing. Nothing really all that new besides trying to stick to a budget, which I am failing miserably at(No judgement please)! Also can't forget about that handy ticket I got while zooming through VA to get to DC for my bestie's wedding reception. Word to the wise...NEVER...EVER...EVER drive past the speed limit in Virginia.....you will get a ticket and you will be HIGHLY ANNOYED. A little nugget dropped by yours truly DK! Your Welcome!

Other than that...I'm still living....and I'm still working 2 jobs trying to get out of this thing we call debt. Any helpful hints you guys can provide for me to stick to my budget? It would be much appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Love ya,

DK

No comments:

Post a Comment