Monday, September 9, 2013

BlogTember Day 5





Hey guys! Hope your weekend was filled with fun!! I didn't do much because I'm fighting this pesky cold. But I did get the opportunity to hang out with some of my family for my grandmothers 80th birthday dinner!! It was fun fun fun to say the least! My family is BETTER than your FAMILY! Nope...just kidding...but they are the absolute BEST although they get on my nerves.

So I am keeping u p with this blogging during the week thing and I'm impressed with myself! HEHE! So here are the results of my personality test.



The extrovert aspect is so true!! I am a TRUE extravert. Or at least I think so. The others....IDK!

Here is an explanation of the ENFJ personality HERE but I'm not quite sure how accurate it is. While I was doing this I accidentally missed a question and when I went back all the questions were blank. And I wasn't getting ready to go back and do all 100 questions AGAIN.....I ain't got the TIME! So when I went forward my results were still there so I kept it!

Anywho! Those are my results! What are yours?

Happy Monday


DK

No comments:

Post a Comment